Position: Telesales Marketer
The role is responsible for contacting customers to promote Alaro City products in order to generate and convert leads.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate and qualify leads by researching (database development), attending client events & product activations and cold calling prospective customers.
- Call existing customers to introduce new products.
- Keep an updated record of contact details, calls & sales activities in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Develop and customize scripted sales pitch to explain Alaro City products.
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team.
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction.
- Respond to queries from potential customers approached through advertisements.
- Lead telesales strategies and guide usage.
Hard skills and experience:
- Three years’ experience in telesales and marketing in a reputable company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in real estate or construction industry desirable
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a rapidly changing environment.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Telesales Marketer’ as the subject.