Position: Project Analyst
- Assist with the development of management strategy and contribute to the development of the strategic goals of the Project and country function.
- Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to existing and new businesses.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting Carrying out other project-specific work as may be required
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
- Assist in creating and maintaining business plans and financial models for real estate developments.
- Assist in creating and maintaining core business models (including land sales, power, water and telecoms).
- Contributing to deal origination and execution.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans. Contributing to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports
- Creating high quality reports, presentation decks, pitches and white papers for senior management.
Hard skills and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years hands-on experience in business consulting, financial advisory, research or project finance
- Strong technical ability in: market research, financial modelling, budgeting and contractual negotiations;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Experience in real estate or construction industry highly desirable
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Project Analyst’ as the subject.