Position: Market Researcher
- Conduct extensive online research geared towards generating new leads for the commercial, industrial and residential sales team.
- Conduct background research on various companies as and when requested by senior management and the sales team.
- Research the various marketing personas for improved targeting.
- Creating and periodically updating various client contact databases in the CRM.
- Assigning leads sourced from the various company digital platforms to the respective REAs. Performing various data entry tasks.
- Performing administrative tasks in the CRM.
- Supporting the in-house marketing team during various activities, including but not limited to events and CSR initiatives.
- Assisting with marketing data analysis when need be. Assisting with generating marketing content.
- Responding to client queries on the company’s social media pages.
Hard skills and experience:
- Three to five years’ experience in data research and marketing analysis in a reputable company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of statistics and direct marketing testing principles is required.
- Experience in the real estate or the construction industry is desirable.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on and responsible.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Market Researcher’ as the subject.