Position: ICT Coordinator
This position is responsible for the organizations’ ICT function to ensure stable, reliable, and secure ICT systems and infrastructure
Key Result Areas
- Oversee office networks, infrastructure and software/systems designs and implementation. Support end-users and ensure 100% uptime of networks, infrastructure, and systems.
- Provide technology and server hardware setup, administration, and maintenance. Statutory & regulatory IT compliance.
- Maintain ICT documentation in line with the various workstreams’ configuration, processes, and service records.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of IaaS, LAN Hardware, software, Telcos service management and video conferencing platforms.
- Design, setup, and management of high-level design of access control, CCTV, and other modern technical security controls systems.
- To ensure that protocols governing information confidentiality, security, and data protection, are always in place.
- To analyze and outline short-term and medium-term infrastructure and application needs for the various operations.
- Ensure awareness of ICT capabilities and ensure that all staff are regularly updated on new facilities.
- Ensure external and internal compliance with statutory, regulatory and Corporate Governance Handbook guidelines.
- Ensure that protocols governing information confidentiality, security and data protection, are in place at all times.
- Lead the introduction of new technologies in mobile devices, web and social media.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the position as agreed with the Management.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any other IT-related degree.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- At least 6 years of working ICT-related experience.
- Must have SD-WAN Architecture, LAN/WAN, Routing, GPON and Switching experience.
- Experience in Printing services, Firewall appliances, Microsoft Office 365 administration, Endpoints Protection & Wireless technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams, BlueJeans and any other collaboration tool.
- Proficient with Windows & Linux environments, SIP/VoIP, MacBook, iPad, and tablet devices.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a rapidly changing environment.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘ICT Coordinator’, Nigeria’ as the subject.