Position: Executive Assistant
Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as set up conference calls and organizing catering where necessary.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as set up conference calls and organizing catering where necessary.
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports to Managing Director
- Screening of all incoming communications, filter outgoing correspondence for senior management signature, clearance and further action by other staff; wherever possible.
- Perform administrative and office support, maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- In collaboration with the Marketing and CS teams, organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Support CS and Marketing teams in logistics related to external stakeholder events and meetings.
- All other assigned duties.
Hard skills and experience:
- Minimum Master’s from any field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in supporting C-Suite management
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.).
- Experience of collating information and producing high quality correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Other desirable knowledge and skills;
- Legal background is considered a plus.
- Any of communications, legal, HR or audit skills as long as you can draft, complex documents.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organised approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Executive Assistant’, Nigeria’ as the subject.