Terms and Conditions
Universal One –St. Valentine Special Offer Promotion- Buy and Get a Hotel Stay & Spa Experience
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) govern the relationship between Alaro City Development FZC (“Alaro City”) as the promoter of this prize competition and you as a participant. Please read these T&Cs and do not accept unless you agree to them.
Signify your acceptance by checking the ‘‘accept’’ box.
- This prize competition is being sponsored by Alaro City FZC (the “Promoter”). Please find out more information about Alaro City FZC here: Alaro City
- Buy any Universal One apartment in Alaro City or a residential plot and stand a chance to win a two (2) nights’ stay at a top rated Hotel in Lagos, with a spa experience and a two (2) hours photo session included.
- To participate in the prize competition, the participant must be a Nigerian citizen of 18 years and above living within and outside Nigeria. Proof of age and citizenship will be required to claim the prize.
- The competition will open at 12:00 WAT on 7 February 2024 and close at 23:59 WAT on 29 February 2024.
- To qualify for the Get a Hotel Stay & Spa Experience during this promotion period, the participant is required to buy either a Universal One apartment or a residential plot in Alaro City and make (i) an initial 25% deposit of the purchase price of the Universal One apartment within any of our payment plans, or (ii) 10% deposit for any of our residential plots, or outright payment for the plot, respectively, on or before 29 February 2024
- The winner will receive a voucher for a two (2) nights stay at a top rated Hotel in Lagos, with a spa experience and a 2 hours photo session included.
- Prizes must be redeemed within 14 days from 29 February 2024, subject to signing the offer letter and/or term sheet.
- The expenses of pick up of the promo prize items will be covered by the participant.
- Qualified participants cannot transfer their prize to anyone.
- The prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
- By entering the contest, the winner and their chosen companion consent to the public disclosure of their names as part of the promoter’s post-contest publicity campaign. Additionally, the winner agrees to grant the Promoter the right to utilize their photo for a duration of two years following the award date, for promotional purposes, without any notice, consent or further compensation.
- By entering the competition, participants automatically sign up for the Alaro City newsletter and consent to be contacted by the Promoter’s team for purposes of marketing and promotion of the Promoter’s real estate products.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not permitted to participate.
- Participants are responsible for any costs associated with accessing the promotional website, which may vary depending on their internet service provider.
- The participant consents to the collection of their personal information by the Promoter. The Promoter will only disclose this information for the purpose of conducting the competition, unless compelled or permitted by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the campaign and change these terms and conditions without prior notice at any stage during the competition.
- .If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Any delay or failure in the performance by the Promoter shall be excused if it is caused by a Force Majeure event. Force Majeure events include: acts of God, fires, floods, pandemics, explosions, riots, wars, hurricanes, sabotage, terrorism, vandalism, accidents, restraints by governments, injunctions, labor strikes, and such other events which are beyond the anticipation of the Promoter; and
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.