Terms and Conditions
Alaro City- Valentine’s Promotion- Win 2 Nights Staycation
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) govern the relationship between Alaro City Development FZC (“Alaro City”) as the promoter of this prize competition and you as a participant.
Please read these T&Cs and do not accept unless you agree to them.
Signify your acceptance by checking the ‘‘accept’’ box.
- This prize competition is being run by Alaro City (the “Promoter”). Please find out more information about Universal Homes here: Universal Homes
- Refer or sell 2 Universal One apartment in Alaro City and win an all expenses paid getaway from Alaro City.
- The participant must be a Nigerian citizen of 18 years and above living within and outside Nigeria. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize.
- The competition will open at 09:00 GMT+1 on 8 February 2023 and close at 23:59 GMT+1 on 20th February 2023
- To qualify for the prize- valentine’s getaway the participant is required to sell 2 Universal One apartments in Alaro City on or before 20th February 2023.
- Qualified participants will be contacted by Alaro City immediately after they close 2 bookings and client payment of initial 25% deposits of 2 Universal One apartments within any of our payment plans or outright payment.
- The winner will receive an all-expenses getaway within Nigeria from Alaro City worth N 300,000 naira
- The expenses will cover, hotel accommodation, food, non-alcoholic drinks, and water.
- Alaro City will not be responsible for any other additional expenses incurred by the qualified participant.
- Qualified participants will be responsible for any other form of entertainment cost that is outside the terms and conditions.
- Prizes are only redeemable within 1 month from the promo end date, after which the incentive (becomes invalid for redemption to qualified brokers.
- Qualified participants cannot transfer their prize to anyone.
- The prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
- All costs above the value of the hotel including any change or cancellation fees, personal expenditure, airport fees, flights, and surcharges shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- By entering the contest, the winner and his/her getaway companion agree that their names will be disclosed publicly as part of the promoter’s post-contest publicity campaign. The winner will also give the Promoter the right to use his/her photo for a period of two years after the award date for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice review, or consent.
- By entering the competition, participants automatically sign up for the Alaro City newsletter and consent to contact by the Promoter’s team for purposes of marketing and promotion of the Promoter’s real estate products.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not permitted to participate.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of the participant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall collect the participant’s personal information. The Promoter will not disclose the information other than for purposes of conducting the competition unless compelled or permitted by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign and particularly reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice at any stage during the competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Any delay or failure in the performance by the Promoter shall be excused if it is caused by a Force Majeure event. Force Majeure events include: acts of God, fires, floods, pandemics, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, terrorism, vandalism, accidents, restraints by governments, injunctions, labor strikes, and such other events which are beyond the anticipation of the Promoter; and
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.